The Audit Validation Service is a one-time validation process performed on the Enterprise's ERP system. It is a service provided to Enterprises running in production, with their business processes perceived to be stable, looking to audit their critical processes periodically to make sure there are no small or large leaks.
- Assure that no leaks will remain undetected forever – Even the most stable business process might have small leaks in it, leaks that never or rarely found. This is especially true since ERP maintenance work introduce changes to the implementation that might cause new failures. That is why enterprises are looking for a solution that will help them conduct periodic process audit. Using the Validator periodically you can rest assure that even the smallest leaks that seldom appear, will be caught.
- Analysis of Historical data – With the Validator you will not only learn on unknown leaks in your business process, but you will get a list of events where it occurred in the audited time frame. This will enable you to learn the magnitude of the issue, and consider addressing it retroactively.
How it is done?
Below are the common practice steps done to successfully deploy Valire’s solution:
- Valire or Valire’s business partner bring experienced SAP implementers that Map the enterprise’s Business Process using available documentations and by interviewing relevant business users,
- Define audit validation list,
- Audit validation list is translated into business validation rules,
- Validator is ready to process a batch of data that was generated during the audited period. This normally takes several hours,
- Audit report is submitted based on the validation results found by the Validator
What is included in the service package?
- One time audit run on the relevant business processes,
- Validation rules customization according to the enterprise needs
- Audit report analyzing the validation failures,
To learn more on our Services:
Download our Product Brochures, Product detailed information, and/or White paper. (link to download restricted)
Go to FAQ page to look for answers on common questions. If you haven't found your answer please fill free to ask us any question you might have.