Production validation is a validation service offered to enterprises seeking to effectively stabilize their ERP system in the Go-Live phase and/or protect their critical business processes during the on-going maintenance period.
- Minimize business risk – Online validation of business transactions with real-time alerts of failures directed to the relevant business users and IT personnel enable the enterprise to prevent damage from happening, and minimize the effort invested in fixing the specific error.
- Faster stabilization – Every change done to the ERP system is a cause for new failures to pop up. Quite often, these failures cause a lot of disturbance to the enterprise operation. The Validator with its online validation and problem prioritization capabilities, accelerate the problem identification and fixing process, resulting in faster system stabilization. This has a huge value to the organization’s business.
- Better Process Health Presentation – The Validator presents the analytic results in a structured manner allowing the users to track the health of the business process as reflected from the validation process with different type of data analysis views.
How it is done?
Unless the implementation of the specific processes was already done during the project phase, then these are the common practice steps done to successfully deploy Valire’s solution:
- Valire or Valire’s business partner bring experienced SAP implementers that Map the enterprise’s Business Process using available documentations and by interviewing relevant business users,
- Define control validation list,
- Control validation list is translated into business validation rules,
- Rule debugging is done in the lab by running a batch of sampled transaction through the rules,
- Setup the GUI’s user preference to include business process registration and choosing the type of report analysis of interest for home page viewing.
- Validator is ready for production work
What is included in the service package?
- Term license to use the Validator product in production for as long as the service is active.
- Business rule maintenance (debugging, new rules for the same process)
Initial business rule development and system installation are not included in the service package and are charged separately as professional service work
To learn more on our Services:
Download our Product Brochures, Product detailed information, and/or White paper. (link to download restricted)
Go to FAQ page to look for answers on common questions. If you haven't found your answer please fill free to ask us any question you might have.