Project Validation is a service provided to Enterprises, implementing a new project, serving them during The ERP's Lab testing phase.
- Higher Productivity - Valire's solution completely automates the validation work in the QA testing process thus enables the enterprise to increase productivity for the same amount personnel involved or run the same amount of scenarios with less manpower. Productivity saving can grow to a magnitude of 50%!
- Increased testing coverage - The Validator improves QA testing coverage by a factor of 100, resulting in a higher testing quality.
- Better Process Health Presentation – The Validator result management was designed to serve business management needs. It tells the project team and the enterprise management how well each business process was covered in the QA testing, as well as the health condition of the process as an outcome of the test that was performed so far. Such information can serve the management involved in better decision making related to length of the QA process, and the timing of going live with the SAP system.
How it is done?
Below are the common practice steps done to successfully deploy Valire’s solution:
- Valire or Valire’s business partner bring experienced SAP implementers that Map the enterprise’s Business Process using available documentations and by interviewing relevant project members,
- Define testing validation list,
- Testing validation list is translated into business validation rules,
- Rule debugging is done in the lab by running a batch of sampled transaction through the rules (normally can be done during the first testing phase),
- Setup the GUI’s user preference to include business process registration and choosing the type of report analysis of interest for home page viewing.
- The Validator is ready for business
What is included in the service package?
- Term license to use the Validator product during the project lab testing.
- Business rule maintenance (debugging, new rules for the same process)
Initial business rule development and system installation are not included in the service package and are charged separately as professional service work
To learn more on our Services:
Download our Product Brochures, Product detailed information, and/or White paper. (link to download restricted)
Go to FAQ page to look for answers on common questions. If you haven't found your answer please fill free to ask us any question you might have.